We respect your privacy and recognize the need to protect the personally identifiable information you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our web sites. We are committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of your personal information by complying with applicable laws, including your local data protection legislation. We are equally committed to ensuring that all our employees and agents uphold these obligations.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- User Provided Information: This is information you provide to us or upload on the Site. We may collect any and all personal information you provide to us, like your name, mobile phone number, email address, billing address, shipping address, payment information, order details, invoicing details, feedback, and any other information you provide us.
- Automatically Collected Information: When you visit the Site, we may automatically record certain information from your device by using various types of technology, including cookies, web beacons, etc. This information may include IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites visited just before or just after using the Site, and the dates and times of the visit, access, or use of the Site.
- User Correspondence Information: We may also collect temporary message history. If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Providing, processing, maintaining, improving and developing our goods and services to you, including after-sales and customer support.
- Communicating with you about your product, service or any general queries, such as updates, customer inquiry support, information about our events, notices.
- Conducting marketing related activities, such as providing marketing and promotional activities, events etc.
- Allowing you to post comments in public forums.
- Analyzing and developing statistical information on use of our products and services to better improve our products and services
- Storing and maintaining information about you for our business operations or legal obligations.
- Processing your purchase orders: Information relating to e-commerce orders may be used for processing the purchase order and related after-sales services, including customer support and re-delivery. The receipt details, including name, address, phone number and postal code are for delivery purposes. The email address is used to send courier-tracking information to the user.
- Improving user experience: Some opt-in features, such as the User Experience Program, allow us to analyze data about the user experience so as to improve our products and services.
- Collecting user feedback: The feedback you choose to provide is valuable in helping us make improvements to our services. In order to follow up on the feedback you have chosen to provide, we may correspond with you using the personal information that you have provided and keep records.
- Sending notices: From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, policies, offers and promotions. We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general.
- Technologies such as cookies, tags, and scripts are used by our Third Party Service Providers and us for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movements around the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- Log Files: We gather certain information and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we gather about you.
- Advertising: We partner with our Third Party Service Providers to either display advertising on the Site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our Third Party Service Provider may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on the Site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. Our Site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- Local Storage – HTML5/Flash: We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 or Flash to store content and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on the Site or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use HTML5 or Flash cookies to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tool for removing HTML5 LSOs.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
In order to provide further services to you, we will ask you to provide personal information that is necessary to provide those services to you. We may collect the following types of information (which may or may not be personal information):
Such information is collected in order to improve the services we provide to you. The type and amount of information collected will depend on how you use, opt-in or participate in our products and/or services.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
Here are more details on how we use the User Provided Information and User Correspondence Information on the Site :
Here are more details on how we use the Automatically Collected Information on the Site :
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. Here are more details on how we share your information :
- Personally Identifiable Information: We will not sell your personally identifiable information to others. Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on the Site such as posting comments will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on the Site, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site or if other users have copied or saved that information.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable, automatically collected information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to analyze trends and administer the Site better.
- Legal Requirements to Share Your Information: We may disclose personal information or other information if required to do so by law or in good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, in response to a court order, judicial warrant or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies. We also reserve the right to disclose personal information or other information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to
- take precautions against liability,
- protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity,
- investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations,
- protect our property or other legal rights, enforce our contracts, or protect the rights, property, or safety of others.
Personal information collected through the Site may be stored and processed in India, or any other country in which Athreya Blouses or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. We may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal information against loss, misuse, alteration or any other unlawful form of processing of the personal information in our possession. This includes firewalls, password protection and other access and authentication controls and we use SSL technology to encrypt data during transmission through public Internet.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Site, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you believe your personal information has been compromised, please contact us at _______________________ .
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the personal information that you may have provided through your use of the Site. If you wish to update or correct any information we hold about you, or to request that we delete or transfer any information about you that we have obtained, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted or blocked in our database.
You may also update, correct, or delete your account information and preferences at any time by accessing your Account settings on the Site. Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
If you have an account on the Site, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please alert us at email@example.com and request that we delete that child's personal information from our systems.
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to email@example.com